Re: Acoustic Piano Looping

Hi

actually, when you run a piano through a PA for looping, you might as well
settle down with a stage piano. I'm using it quite often, and recently
also with effects. The results are very good.
Personally, when I do recording for myself with piano, I really prefer my
stage piano (which has good samples). I don't think I'd be able to come up
with an acoustic mic setup, that would achieve the same or better result.

Check out the pianist from E.S.T.
They are playing jazz. I saw them live and the pianist (Esbjörn?) is using
effects with mics on a grand piano in a live setting successfully.

Best regards

Buzap