Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 9:56 PM
Subject: My worst looping gig...

....was when a very large and very drunken member of the audience came up on stage while I was playing an unlikely spot called "The Chopping Block" and recounted into the microphone his "special encounter" with Michael Brook.  He was actually quite entertaining, which was reason enough for me to stop playing and just let the moment play out.  What I didn't realize fast enough was just how long it would take to share all the details of this "special encounter."

and what about you??