re: Condensor Microphones fro Live Room Recording

The AKG C-3000 is quite happy even with the 30 volt phantom power
available from the Microtrack 2496, and I've used a pair of the Oktava
MK012 with good results.  I assume you've also seen the list of mics
that M-Audio has tested - it's on the support pages for the 2496.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY