WHAT DO WE LOOK LIKE

A couple of people have mentioned a sentiment that I share with them:
It's great to attach a face to the names of some of the people who
contribute
here at the l.d. board.

Could we put a page up or ten up at the website that has photos next to
all
the
people who are here at the site?

I think it would be great if we could attach names to faces.

If that would take up to much bandwidth then I would volunteer to
put them up at the Live Looping Tribe at tribe.net where it is free to
post
photos.

It'd be better to have it here at L.D.  so, to that end,   why doesn't
everyone
find their best mug shot and print their name on it so that we can start
putting together a photo gallery of all the live loopers.

yours,  Rick