Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper

It's not clear to me how that would help, since simply changing the
length of the loop to match a new tempo is only musically effective
(in a conventional sense) if the audio information contained within
the loop matches the tempo of what everyone else is playing.  I can
see if you've got an ambient pad with no real "tempo", but having four
125 bpm bar lengths full of 120bpm music (for example) isn't going to
"work" in conventional music.  Do you re-record the loop information
when you do this?

TH