conversations threading IMPORTANT

One thing that almost nobody cares of is the threading behaviour that is
included in the Email system we use for our brilliant conversations

somewhere in the message header are some nb/codes that make the
conversation
tree understandable by the email client and organizes the display in our
respective mail client.

SO when you take the last message you recieved and just delete the text
and
subjects and then enter your fantastic new subject about whatever, you
still
continue the same old conversation because the threading code is still the
same and doesnt care you changed subject from apples to terrorism.
the reason I'm complaining is this fucks up the archive and burries great
conversations in obscure subjects and vice-versa

SO PLEASE DONT BE LAZY offer a NEW subject/thread to our admiration by
hitting CONTROL+N (mac command+N)  and enter the LD adress and your
amazing
new header

Claude

www.claudevoit.ch