From: Scott Stroud [mailto:scotty@numericable.fr]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 11:39 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Newbie! (DD 20 question)

Hello Ted, or anyone else savy to this question

When going through the DD 20 in delay mode (100% or near) can you cut off
your input at some point, meaning can you get some loops (delays) going
and then hit the pedal again and play over the delaying loops dry?

BTW  I was at a small experimental gig in the local art museum which
featured Keith Rowe last night. Not a looper per se, but a pretty big guy
in the electro acoustic field. He lives here now in West France.

Just thought I'd mention it.

Thanks for any info.  Still looking for the right pedal. Was leaning
towards a used boomerang, but they've been going quite dear on ebay of
late. Don't really fancy the rc 20 stuff. Not sure I really want to bridge
out to the laptop set up either, afraid I'd or someone else would spill
beer all down it's front. Sticking with my Headrush for the mo, until
illumination comes from above. It's just so damn short if you want to
overdub

I  use it on both voice and instruments. I also use a Boss digital delay
on the voice, which I play around with when my hands are free.

Am now waiting for my Lexicon Vortex which I got off ebay to arrive!!!

thanks anyone

scott