Re: Newbie! (DD 20 question)

Yes, I can't wait. Thanks for the info about Andy Butler, I had seen
it and his sight was probably the clinching reason I went for it,
after hearing the vortex pop up here and there in this forum and
elsewhere. He talks about a non lexicon footswitch but it doesn't
seem very available today. Any news from anyone out there using
footswitches?

cheers,

scott