Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:12:37 +0200
From: raul.bonell@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re:

2007/10/15, Lorenzo Orlandini <weaviestonder@hotmail.it>:

My questions are:

1. does it sound like a good plan?

why not?

2. what software do you recommend for live, real time looping?

mobius for win. (not into mac world... by now! )

I think something simple would be best because i am not very familiar with MIDI technology and it will have to be controlled via midi footcontroller. the software will be clearly midi synched to fruity loops.

you'll need a host (sequencer,modular, whatever...) to pass fruities clock to mobius/vst
(if working within the same computer)....

not an expert as you requested, but hope this helps a bit while our masters of loopage knowledge
travel to california to eschange more loopage knowledge.... ;-)

mobius can be as simple as the simplest looper
in world if you just use its basic functions.

try it,

www.zonemobius.com

raul.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com

Le emoticon compiono 25 anni!...e Messenger te le ragala! 25mo anniversario delle emoticon