Re: The trend these days for the EDP??

me, by the time, i'm going laptop based and at the same time
planning to upgrade my plex to loop IV ... better than replace..

...mix it!

good night z ZZ zz ZZZ zzz

2007/10/19, tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>:
Rick,

I intend to sell the EDPs (and perhaps my Vortex) very last of all.

I may be going laptop, but I am doing it gradually, not all at once.

I am mostly paring down the gear pile, not eliminating it altogether.

I suspect I will find some excuse to hang on the my EDPs for quite a
while yet.

That's my 2 bits.

Cheers,

Ted