Re: The trend these days for the EDP??

Great to hear the responses. Seems about where I am at still.
Don't want to sell my EDP, it just helps me create so much
easier than my laptop. BUT, the powerbook/ableton setup I have
can do some nice things. I have been working on a mix of the 2
lately, but will probably just sit down and figure out what I
really want to do performance wise first - The only thing I haven't
tried is sooperlooper/ableton yet. Used to work with it a
few years back though on a linux machine.

Thanks all