Re: Colored MacBook shells

   Luis, yes, I really was happy with my lappie, (an Averatec)  but alas,
not only am I simply getting fed up with Windows and how poorly it acts
along with screen access tech, but my poor lil hard drive died a week ago,
so yes, I'm now getting a MacBook...

   I've been wanting to do the Mac thing for a while, so now is the
time.  :)  And, if I like, I can still run XP on it as well, so there ya
go.  :)

   I still do love my other laptop and will plan on keeping it for a
spare...

  Have an awesome evening!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)