RE: Kevin's theramin performance - amazing

hi Kevin,
thanks for the link. All the music I found there is great, and Three Legged Race is in fact just awesome! I love it.
Great skills on the theremin, I hear is a tough instrument to master.

best,

Lorenzo

> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:17:19 -0500
> From: kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: RE: Kevin's theramin performance - amazing
>
> Lorenzo,
>
> You can find works at http://kevinkissinger.com . The video,
> theremin, and Aries Synthesizer links all contain music. The looped
> work, "Three-Legged Race" is one of the works I played in Santa Cruz.
>
> -- Kevin
>
> Quoting Lorenzo Orlandini <weaviestonder@hotmail.it>:
>
> > I am buying a theremin as soon as I find a decent, reasonably priced
> > one. Is there anywhere I can find Kevin's work online? I am
> > interested!
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Lorenzo
> >

> >> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:28:06 -0500
> >> From: kkissinger@kevinkissinger.com
> >> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> >> Subject: Re: Kevin's theramin performance - amazing

> >> Qua, Jim, and to all,
> >>
> >> Thank you very much for your kind comments about my looped theremin
> >> set. The outpouring of support is much-appreciated and I feel
> >> motivated to create more looped music.
> >>
> >> I learned much from watching and listening to everyone (I heard nearly
> >> all of the sets). Your music, conversation, and encouragement means a
> >> lot to me. I am sure that everyone at the festival left with ideas,
> >> energy, and motivation to create more amazing music! I'm pleased to
> >> be a part of the looping community.
> >>
> >> Sincerely,
> >>
> >> Kevin

> > Conosci Doretta? Contattala, è ora su Messenger!
> > http://www.doretta82.it/banner/index.html

Crea il tuo Spaces: fai il tuo blog e carica fino a 500 foto al mese! Windows Live Spaces