RE: How to simulate a piano sustain pedal with a midi controller like FCB1010 or FC-300

I will say, the UnO firmware doesn't allow you to change banks while
holding
down a pedal. It puts the FCB into 'transpose' mode, which transposes
incoming note-on messages by a specific amount.

dave eichenberger
www.daveeichenberger.com

> Pedal 1 => midi controle message 64 with value between 64-127 => ON
> Pedal 2 => midi controle message 64 with value between 0-63 => OFF
The FAQ page for  the fcb1010_uno group specifically refers to a feature
'CC momentary toggling'.  It sounds like this may be what you're looking
for.