FS: MIJ 1970s Les Paul copy

I didn't want to post this but local sales are dragging their footsies so
here we go:

I'm selling a Lori Japanese Les Paul. It was made in the 1970s and has
model # P-90 on the back. Typical Les Paul Setup of two humbuckers two
vol/tone, three way switch. Bolt on neck, pearl inlay fret board, very
well made and it's an AMAZING player.

A few months ago I had it set up at Bluebond in Phila. It has upgraded
pots, wires, output jack, and pickguard to make it that perfect creme
black beauty style. Also has a HOT a Dimarzio and one original which mix
together wonderfully for a variety of thick tones.

This guitar has it's share of nicks and such but is in excellent shape. If
you're familiar with the various Ibanez lawsuit models from the 1970s
(they had a number of Bolt on necks as well and currently go for $500+)
this is comparable in every way. These 70s Japanese guitars were VERY well
built

Pic here: http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/LESPAUL.JPG
(enlarge for more detail)

I am asking $200 and that price is firm. It's worth that plus. If you're
looking for an amazing guitar that sounds great and plays like a dream at
a super affordable price this is it. It also looks pretty damn cool and
beats the HELL out of the EPIs out there today.

Trades for weird effects, synthesizer stuff, odd instruments possible.
Cyndustries and Modcan gear of particular interest. Please include a phone
# you actually answer (heh) to speed things up.

Shipping is from Phila PA and I have a nice big double box setup but buyer
pays shipping (figure about $40 US). Pickup is swell too and I can do the
paypal thang.

Thanks!

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com