Re: nifty little device on guitar neck

I am pretty sure they are mutes that do not allow the string to ring out
openly I use hair ties
but am building one to replace right over the top of my truss rod cover.
Michael Angelo Batio and
Jennifer Batten and Rusty Coolie are some of my favorite masters that use
the mute I would highly
recommend you check em out!!!  I also use the outside fleshy part of my
right hand to mute when
playing with my left hand quick arpeggiations similar to Joe Satriani and
Steve Vai's style but no
where near their mastery!!! I can only dream for now, Ha ha lol :o)  Of
course Chet Atkins had the
guitar built utilizing right in to his!!!
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks come link up with
the mainly good clean fun with all my friends and aquaintances and bands
of influence...
All these extraordinairy musicians are here with many others: