Re: I wanted everybody to know!!!

I echo this don't have endorsement at this poitn with them but have been using 2 identical to these for 2 years in a self designed PA very sim to what Dan is doing I believe.  They sound really clean particuraly for acoustic instruments.  Dan congrads on the endorse.  I have endorsements with Seagull and GHS Strings.

Jim Goodin
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
www.jimgoodinmusic.com