Re: Y2K7 Movie

You bunch of nutheads!
what a great film i really enjoyed it(specilally the
end)
the low-fi quality makes it even more special,
Brilliant Per!is great hearing and seeing you people
though i got really nostalgic specially being recently
in the summer there in beautiful california with
Rick,but i was also deeply hurt seeing all those fires
going on recently in the peninsula i grew up which i
dearly love...
peace and love to all of you and hope to meet you some
day!
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom