Fwd: FlyLoops and electronic instruments

On 2 nov 2007, at 22.16, Aaron Leese wrote:

> Sure will ....
>
> I actually just sent a rather overly detailed list to Rainer
> too ....  so
> let me resurrect that ... I'll edit it down a bit for yah.

Thank you for posting all that information. I have been reading the
FlyLoops web site without finding out that much, so it's really
appreciated! One thing I still haven't figured out is which OS does
FlyLoops run under? I'm particularly looking for a good OS X looper,
as I guess many other musicians are.

> I am certainly no mobius expert

There's a good manual at the Mobius web site that explains it well.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)