Re: FlyLoops and electronic instruments

On 4 nov 2007, at 10.35, andy butler wrote:
> well ;-)
> let's not forget that this brilliance belongs to Matthias Grob who
> programmed the EDP.

Certainly! I just took that for understood, kind of forgetting that
this thread is also read by newcomers that don't know the history of
the EDP looping context. I for one should thank Matthias for
inventing all this!  ;-)  ...as Mobius originally started as project
of Jeff Larsen to see if it would be possible to implement the EDP
functionality, only from reading the EDP manual and coding its
functions for Windows.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)