Re: First posting...

Thanks Luis!

I use 2 Gibson Echoplex machines. And I love them!

Little question here: I'm doing a tour with an artist called Stephan
Eicher and we use 3 Echoplexes separate. First I had 2 Brother synced
and one synced though beatsync, but that wasn't always flawless. Now
I have the stereo cable (brothersync) of the first splitted into 2
stereo cables that go to the other 2 Echoplexes' brothersyncs which
works fine now. But on rare occasions (though pretty nasty when
you're on live stage) it looses sync halfway or starts recording or
goes into overdub without touching it.

Is this way of doing this illegal in any sense or is one of the
cables too long (which is like between 5 and 7 meters to go to the
other side of the stage)? Or is there maybe another solution? Every
Echoplex should be synced to each other, but should be able to record
and overdub freely.

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net