From: Stephen Scott [mailto:stevoj@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 8:04 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Norwich Festival of Live Looping

'Fraid not, I'm another Stephen Scott!

"Moore, David W Civ 86 MXS/MXMTA" <David.Moore@ramstein.af.mil> wrote:

        Looks cool! Pardon me for being ignorant, but is that Stephen
scott who
        did minervas web? I have been looking for other stuff by him! I
bought
        Minervas Web, seems like 20 years ago! And I still think it is
one of
        the most beautiful cd's ever! Can someone send me links to
Stephen scott
        info?

        david moore
        transient alert