Re: First posting...

On Nov 7, 2007, at 1:08 AM, Matthias Grob wrote:

> with three EDPs, BrotherSync should work, Rayn!

And did I do the cabling right you think? With splitting 1 stereo
cable into 2 stereo cables? Like a Y , but then stereo. It kinda
works, but sometimes they loose sync or it starts recording/
overdubbing spontaneously when 1 of them is waiting in RoundMode...

> the first fix we recommend is to exchange the crystals of older
> (cream) units to match the newer (black) better.
> did you know about that? Let me see wether Andy still has some!

Chrystals?!?!?! Ehhh... Well, we use now 3 BLACK ones on stage. We
have a cream spare one, but its good to know that that one will cause
problems. Though the cream one is one of mine, so I would love to
have it up to date...

> yes, Stephan Eicher is one of the best known singers in
> Switzerland, I am happy to learn that you manage to present his
> music with loops!

Yeh, I love his work. I produced some tracks on his last 2 albums.
Was really great working on them. But Stephan was already into
looping before I met him though. He did quiet some amazing stuff with
just his Line 6 DL-4. Then again, he was never afraid to experiment
all his life.

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net

PS: You also know the suisse artist called Tinu Heiniger? Just
produced his last album, to be released in januari.