Re: EDP sync problem

yes, the Y connection is fine!
I did not test with very long cable... and I cannot here...
did you test with short cables?

Its actually interesting to look at the signal at the tip of the
cable, whenever you have access to a scope:
its a square wave at sample frequency which has steps in it for each
unit connected. when those steps "walk", we are not synced. The loss
over the cable should be visible, too.

does anyone remember having seen such spontaneous Record/Overdub as
Reyn experiences?
looks like a new problem to me...
does it only happen when all three units are connected?

sorry for that confusion... that cirquit is to critical, somehow...