Re: Wireless foot controllers for laptops

At 10:26 AM -0800 11/7/07, Travis Hartnett wrote:
>Anyone have any experience with this?:
>
>http://www.x-tempozone.com/?gclid=CID6lvaty48CFQh6gwodFnYf8w

Velly intellensting...  But then, unfortunately, you look through the
specs and there's this:

        Wireless Communication:  2.4 GHz wireless USB

So, this means that now my neighbor's daughter can get on their
2.4GHz wireless telephone and knock out my DAW for hours, much the
same way she already does with our Airport connection?!?  Yeah,
that's just what I wanna have happen onstage.

Eek!

        --m.
--
_____
"the wind in my heart; the dust in my head...."