Re: very special floor-based looper

>From the Receptor FAQ:

 Can I use VSTs I've already purchased with Receptor?    [-]

 It depends. Receptor runs Windows-format DLLs, so if you have a
Windows version of a VST, it may run on the box. Although the actual
plug-ins are identical, their installation methods are different than
with a Windows-based computer. At this point, the majority of popular
3rd-party plugins can be installed on Receptor via Receptor's "user
installable" plugin technique. This website and plugorama.com will
both maintain lists of plugins that can be installed in this way. Many
plugins, of course, have also been "Receptorized", meaning they can be
downloaded and purchased directly from plugorama.com. If you own a
plugin for which a "Receptorized" version exists, the developer likely
offers a low-cost or no-cost "cross-grade" to the Receptorized version
of their plugin.

What if I have the Mac version of a VST plugin?          [-]

Receptor will not run Macintosh plugins directly. However, the
majority of plugins that run on the Macintosh also have Windows
versions. Check with this website, or plugorama.com, to see if a
Receptorized version of the plugin exists. Or, if not, see if Receptor
supports installation of the Windows version. Again, most developers
make versions of plugins in both Mac and Windows format, so you likely
already own a Windows version of a plugin, even if you use a Mac.