Boss RC50 assignable outputs

Hi there,

I just wondered if anyone had experience of assigning outputs with RC50? I love the flexibility it potentially offers live but I've yet to find a way of permanently assigning a mic to one output and a guitar/instrument to another.

I can't seem to work out how to have my main vocal mic going through the RC50 and then to the PA and my guitar going through and then to another channel or an amp. Does anyone know if this is possible, please? I heard from someone that you can only assign outputs in pairs and am hoping that's not the case!

I also can't stop the tempo lights flashing, even if I'm not using the tempo function, but that's another matter!

I'd appreciate your views on this!

Thanks,

Stuart

stuartmasters@bigfoot.com