What would it take?(wasRe: RC-50 and Speed Control)

if there was only someone outhere that would take it
into his own and do upgrades for the RC-50(like Bob
sellon did witth lexicons jaman) this could be an
amazing floor looper...its too bad so many promising
devices get left out unfinished!
although i dont own one i was very tempted to buy
one,simply because of all the I/Os connecting
possibilities,led screen,drum goroves,saving
capabilities,stereo,etc. lots of good and positive
things about it,i remeber even Kim Flint commenting on
it and getting excited about it, until i started
reading that it lacks very important things for many
of us,but lets dream a bit about it, what would need
to be implemented on this babys software to become
"the floor looper of loopers"?
Maybe theres a another Bob Sellon outhere!
from what ive read so far so far the following are
missing or are proving disatisfactory:
feedback
Pitch transposing
time stretching
replace
sync fix
multiple loops playing at once
next loop
multiple undo
multiply
cut and paste

so far 10 important features,now how hard could it be
to implement this?

> RC-50:
> - stereo: yes, audio quality is excellent
> - reverse: yes
> - variable speed and pitch: no => it has tempo sync
> option but it sounds horrible imo
> - loops: 3, running in sync or independent
> - feedback control: sort of => no delay type of
> variable feedback control using an expression pedal.
> Workaround: send sub-outputs to auxility in
> (stereo), level decreases with each loop depending
> on the aux-in level
>
> Sjaak
> ---
> Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR
> 29,95...
> http://www.scarlet.be/

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Make Yahoo! your homepage.