RE: Feedback in Mobius (was: scripting/command chaining)

> The way it is broken in is that the setting of Alt/Sec Feedback
> doesn't affect the kept level of old audio layers under additions by
> Substitute, SUSSubstitute, Replace... (think I got them all there) as
> it should do.

Secondary Feedback is another EDP feature I tried to copy, the main
difference is that it is always accessible, you obviously don't have to
plug a pedal into a special jack on the back.  You can also configure
which modes you want it applied to.

It is supposed to be used instead of primary feedback during any
recording mode (Overdub, Multiply, Substitute, Stutter) where you are
combining live audio with the current loop contents *and* you have the
Interface Mode parameter set to Expert or Stutter.

It is not used in Insert mode because there is no old audio to merge.
It is also not used in Replace mode.  I'm not sure how the EDP handles
feedback in Replace mode, but it made sense to me to not support
feedback during Replace because otherwise it would behave exactly the
same as Substitute.

Apparently this broke somewhere in the 1.30 releases, it is a priority
but I just haven't been able to do much with Mobius for nearly a year
now due to several work and family obligations.  The last time I checked
it was working for me in Substitute so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Jeff