RE: mobius track volume control generates artifacts

> hello, i have assigned a volume controller to mobius` tracks.
> when using the footpedal i get artifacts sounding pretty digital.
> what can i do to prevent this?

Does what you hear sound like "zipper noise", a relatively soft
bubbling noise as you sweep the controller, or it more of a harsh
clicking sound like audio dropouts?

Mobius had zipper noise in some very old releases, but I think
that was fixed around 1.19.  People use MIDI expression pedals
for volume all the time now without artifacts.

> (usb joystickcontrol data via volume pedal into bidule,
> no further efx in bidule)

Does this pedal generate MIDI or are you doing some sort
of signal-to-MIDI conversion inside Bidule?  This could
be part of the problem.

Jeff