Re: gig tonight (14th) London UK - Michael Peters, Darkroom, AndrewBooker

I'm enjoying some of the audio from past shows now...congrats on making
it to IZ ten! Everything I've heard from the project has been great,
really, I'm amassing a nice pile of downloads from these which I
frequently enjoy. And the site - especially Andrew's writing - is such a
great document of what's going on. I love reading it even from afar,
though it makes me heartsick for London (and especially for the
near-opportunity I had to play with you fine fellows...).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com

>>> http://www.improvizone.com/post.php?id=107