Re: RC-50 and Speed Control

paul wrote:
> I'm a bit surprised that no one has brought up the mini pc's from
> Cappaccino.com
> take a look at this,
> http://www.cappuccinopc.com/digitalengine-945fx.asp#pictures
> it has support for a mini pci card, 2 gigs of ram, 4 usb ports, 1
> firewire port, dvd rom and is only 6.5" square by 2" deep. Set it up
> with a 7" touchscreen which is all you need to see whats going on in
> mobius and you have on heck of a looping machine.

Interesting, fits in a halfrack slot, and has G-shock specks, which is a
Bit unusual and looks good (on paper) for a gigging computer.
I wrote them (yesterday) regarding how much space is available for a
soundcard on an angled PCI adaptor, but don't expect a suitable answer,
especially as it's a miniPCI slot.

--
rgds,
van Sinn