Re: informal poll

>> 2. did you at any point in your set (s) have problems with your "kit"

Yes. When starting the Kloboy set a MIDI cable was not working. The
MIDI cable between my MIDI foot controller and my laptop. As a
typical musician I was bringing a spare MIDI cable - and as a typical
human I kept that spare MIDI cable inside my gear trunk, that was
locked and used to staple sound card and all kind of delicate stuff
upon. Had to kick the MIDI cable around into a position where the
broken leaders regain contact.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)