Re: well nevermind re gLoops

I think it was def'ly a more child-like time of exploring and discovery with this technology in those days [80'] that has become our life/devil/friend/demon in a sense these days.  not to bite the hand that feeds me as many things in this day and age I'm grateful for like the opportunity to communicate with each of you, as well as last year's Kyberfest as well as the Chinapainting project.

Still those things you mention from the infancy of the first personal computers was almost a Mr Wizard time that could of stayed that way in a sense.  It's interesting how it bore two giants.  Wonder what Nostradamus said....

Appreciate your's and others' thoughts today Tony.