Reaktor Loopers, anyone?

***my real question first, then my ramble...***
has anyone found/experienced/developed any quality loopers and live
performance modules using Native Instruments REAKTOR????    i just got
a legit copy of that, and i must say it is an unbelievable universe of
a program,  both for plug & play purposes as well as core level
development.    The user library is huge, and i havent had luck in the
looping department quite yet.
ideas?
long time, no see, list!  i hope everyone is well and enjoying those
peaceful nights tinkering.
i spontaneously bought a boss RC-50 looper after months and months of
configuring Ableton live (an array of midi controllers, track routing
& rerouting, etc)  and when it finally came down to it,  ableton took
a dump on me every time we had band practice.   i WISH they would have
left that feature out of the program.    now i see  all those RC-50
emails make that $500 seem pretty depressing.    Is roland going to do
a firmware upgrade via the usb connection on that thing?
is the only way to go really to fork over the clams and get two EDPs?

nice to see y'all again....quite good company for a bunch of
strangers...(wink)
etienne
rithma music