Re: OT: Mini Jazz Guitar for Looping

Kris;
Sounds cool.  FWIW You might consider a Kent Armstrong pickup (not the crappy Korean made ones but a "real" one) with adjustable pole pieces - i usually get them from << archtop.com >>.  It would give you more flexibility on string selection (nickel vs bronze wound) and more options on dialing in the tone, given the smaller body size.  Just a thought. - Paul