Re: Repeater s/w ?

On 24 nov 2007, at 04.01, Kevin Cheli-Colando wrote:
> I may be dense here, but are you just setting the pitch of the loop
> via midi and playing it with a foot controller or something else?

Could be done that way. Could also be done with any MIDI controller;
like a piano style keyboard or an EWI. The Repeater not only applies
a shift in pitch but also does instant time-stretching to keep the
loop length the same.

On 24 nov 2007, at 02.26, Rick Walker wrote:
>> Their intention is to release both the hardware unit and the
>> software by NAMM in Anaheim (end of January)
>> I'm really looking forward to the release of this unit in both
>> hardware

I'm only interested in the software version. I hope it can be run in
parallel with Loigic or MainStage on a mac. A second context I'm
curious about is to have the VRP host Riverrun AU. Exciting times...
can't help holding by breath...
So it's NAMM then, good to know.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen