Re: Help - looking for a unique kind of effect

At 1:25 AM -0500 11/26/07, David Kirkdorffer wrote:
>Hi - perhaps you guys can help me?? I'm looking for a delay footpedal that
>can also bend pitch at the same time.  That is, as the slaps happen, their
>picti is being altered up and down a little... as would happen with a
>chorus.  I need at least 500ms of delay.
>
>Any ideas??  Again, I nee this from a footpedal delay. I have this already
>from some KORG rackmounts I have, but I'd love a smaller alternative than
>carting around 20-year old rack effects. :-)

Boss PS-3.  Although I can't remember if it'll do fine pitch bends on
each of the delays, or only semi-tones.  I think it'll do exactly
what you're looking for, I just need to dig it out to confirm.

The Ineko will do that too, IIRC.  But it's not quite your
conventional footpedal size.

Probably the Digitech Space Station, but somebody else needs to confirm
that.

        --m.
--
_____