AW: Kork Mr1 recorder - delta sigma post scriptum

> With delta-sigma conversion, the converter only has one bit.
> How does that work. If we start at time 0 (sample point 0),

Note that the description that followed was nice but utterly wrong. Here's
correct one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delta-sigma_modulation

And here is something that describes the coding:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulse-density_modulation

Why is that especially beautiful in our "we want it to sound analog" way?
This is basically the way the human brain does representation of values.

        Rainer