From: phillwilson@hotmail.com
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: wheres Loop 4 gone?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:23:23 +0000

Im having a really annoying day!!

I have just taken recipt of my third echoplex and LO!! more echoplex woes!

It wasnt loop 4 upgraded as described in the advert and only had 12 secs of ram!!

so...I go to the Auisis site to work on fixing the problem and....UNAVAILABLE!! EEK

can someone tell me whats going on with that? I have big gigs in a few weeks and if I cant get hold of loop four for this unit im, well, stuffed basically.

sorry if this sounds ranty, panick is setting in!

Phill Wilson

Do you know a place like the back of your hand? Share local knowledge with BackOfMyHand.com

Are you the Quizmaster? Play BrainBattle with a friend now!