Loopering and ambient music lecture/concert (GIG SPAM!)

On Thursday, November 29th, beginning at 4:00 PM EST, I will be presenting a FREE lecture on ambient and looping music, followed at 7:00 PM EST by a FREE concert performance. This will take place at the Frist Campus Center Auditorium of Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. (I did mention it is FREE?!?!).

Additional details about the event are available at this Princeton U website:

                http://etc.princeton.edu/sl/content/view/22/

And for those of you too far away to be there, if you have an account in Second Life, we will be simulcasting live video of both the lecture and performance in to Second Life (see the above website for more information on this as well).

We now return to the 1-bit encoding discussion (and Andy, I'm reading the Stockhausen book while I am down at Princeton...it's all your fault! *grin) ...

Best,

Dennis Moser
aka "usr/sbin"