Looping gig in New York this Sunday afternoon

Hey friends on LD... thought I'd include the text portion of my latest newsletter, in case anyone has interest...

the MUCH prettier, HTML version with links and stuff is right below...  thanks for reading!  best, todd

 Click to view this email in a browser

vBrooklyn - a video festival about Brooklyn as a place and video as an
artform.
Brooklyn is one place I've always wanted to live.  When I moved out of
Manhattan, just another casualty of our cities lease-losing tradition,
I chose Sunnyside as my home, greatly for affordability.  What I
missed in not joining my many colleagues was the richness of Brooklyn
tradition and culture, there and continuing to evolve in spades.  The
link below goes straight to vBrooklyn's mission statement, which I
found beautiful to contemplate, do check it out along with the
weekend's schedule.

Luke DuBois was invited to present at vBrooklyn and asked me to join
him, so on Sunday afternoon, at 4 pm on Dec. 2nd, we'll be there.
Satoshi Takeishi, one of New York's originals and a most revered
percussion colleague and I will play together, just the two of us, for
the first time as a live collaborative soundtrack for nine, count'em,
NINE channels of Luke DuBois.  Last New York appearance this year...

4pm, Dec. 2nd

Wunsch Hall
Polytechnic University, Brooklyn
Six MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718 260-3600

A,C,F to Jay Street/Borough Hall
2,3,4,5 to Borough Hall
M,R to Lawrence Street
Q,B to Dekalb Avenue

vBrooklyn
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?ToddReynoldsMusic/54eca8fead/TEST/b985e564ea

Music is a healing art, and serves to strengthen and define community
wherever it is exercised.  Your listening, our creating is a circle
within which is humanity thrives and is more fully-expressed.  Warm
and fuzzy, perhaps, dispensible, no.  Thank you for supporting Live
Music.

And lastly, perhaps most importantly, for those going through hard
times...

A new favorite quote was bestowed on me, as if it was a gift, so I
pass it on to you.

"If you're going through Hell, keep going..." - Winston Churchill

Stay in touch.  Cheers.  Todd

--
http://www.toddreynolds.com                     |:
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic  |: