NY Gig Spam - Jim Goodin appearances in December

December is bringing lots of gig announcements so please bear one more...

I have two NY area solo shows this coming month as follows...

Dec 1, 2-4pm, PS39 Holiday Craft Fair, John Jay High School, 7th Ave (btwn 4th & 5th streets), Brooklyn.

Dec. 21, 10pm, Gizzi's Coffee, 16 W. 8th Street, NYC www.gizzisny.com.

Sidebar... my "looping" experience is as many on this list know, new using mostly a Digitech Delay.  I recently had a laptop come available to me and spent a lot of time exploring Mobius over Thanksgiving.  I'm planning to begin working it into what I do live as in a word it's pretty cool.  Thanks to CPR for the encourage on this.

Best to all

Jim

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com