Re: Burned by Oberheim EDP... Luis

L.A. Angulo wrote:
> Sam my experience has been the same!
> But i will hold on to the second one until i can
> afford a gordius controller to control them separately
> cheers
> Luis

you can do it with the fcb1010 as long as you give up the
option to run in stereo.

Change the SOURCE# parameter on one of the edps so the
range of the controls does no overlap

also I had an idea to improve the sync which you might
like to try instead.
I didn't get to try it yet.
Use a midi splitter to connect the fcb to the 2 edps instead of chaining
them.

Don't know, but that may help the de-syncing.
( because then each edp gets exactly the same signal at exactly the same
time )

andy