Re: Facebook/iLike

>>>Nice blog writing. One may also add that Facebook developed www.ilike.com where artist pages at www.garageband.com were initially mirrored. But since many such artists already had personal Facbook pages they came up with the idea of linking the Facebook friends database of the personal page with the iLike page. iLike is also a Facebook plug-in for playing music, tagging and networking.<<<

I'd be happy to have an ilike page, except that another Steve lawson has the Garage Band account for 'Steve Lawson'... so if you search for 'Steve Lawson' in iLike, you get my tunes, and his tune listed, but I can't register with iLike, because he's got the garage band account that matches the artist name on my tracks... I've emailed them about it (months ago) and they said 'we're workin on a system to deal with it'... yeah, right.