Re: What any decent studio needs...

"Have you ever wanted to add just a bit of this or a tad of that to your sound? Have you ever wondered what was available to allow it? So have we. The PI 14 gives you the ability to add bits of this and dashes of that, with continuously variable breadth and depth. How much would you pay for this flexibility? But wait. Before you answer that, there's also the ability to pan from here to there and if you lose your way, there's a switch to get you back again. And if you don't care for the spectral distribution of the difference between this and that, there is a special Rinkwitz Liley 4th grade crossover filter which may be used to control spectral harmony."

Huh? I dont get it. Regardless, maybe they shouldn't advertise that 4th graders are making their crossovers.