Re: Repetitive Miniatures

thanks, Tom. I'm trying to generate a lot more of these loops these
days, with the intent of completing my box of tapes and releasing a
100-loop CD...the one thing I wish I could do would be to set
instructions in the CD information so that the repeat button would
automatically be activated.

I'll have to check out more DJ Spooky, I've seen him play but haven't
heard that much on record.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com