From: Daryl Shawn [mailto:highhorse@mhorse.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 2:36 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Repetitive Miniatures

Greg, thanks much for listening, and for the kind words. Cool story
about your EDP recordings, I know with all the flexibility in that box
there are all kinds of possibilities for loops to be revealed on
repeated listenings.

I use the free version of Winamp, which repeats without a pause
(http://www.winamp.com/player). I actually hadn't tried them in Windows
Media Player before, but listening now I do hear that dropout when
repeating. How annoying...! I would hope this is a problem only
particular to that player, perhaps try Winamp or one of the other
freebies out there. I myself don't like how big and slow to open WMP is,
which is why I switched to Winamp.

thanks again.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com