Re: Stockhausen, R.I.P.

I donīt know Luca,i was actually a bit shocked when i
heard his statement in the german news,now reading
more about it,it seems that what he said was a bit
exagerated but then again thats the job of the
media.What bothers me about such event being compared
to art coming from such an artist is that great art is
beyond reality for the most part,but this event was.
Nothing to do with his music offcourse,and no doubt of
his genious,just a statement that can be easily
misinterpreted.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Looking for last minute shopping deals?