Re: Stockhausen, R.I.P.

Yes,another thing ive realized is that i still tend to
spontaneously translate certain sentences in english
into my mothers lenguage which can have a drastic
difference in meaning like "work of art".
On the other hand we are humans and everybody bites
his tongue every once in a while trying to express
something,its only human but i do hate the media
blowing things out of proportion later to find out
that i felt for it.
Luis